The Orbit Writer is a small, wireless Perkins-style keyboard that connects to your smartphone or computer via Bluetooth, allowing you to control your smartphone or computer with intuitive key combinations. With this keyboard, low vision smartphone users no longer need to use touch gestures on their phone, but instead can use familiar 8 Braille input key entry methods to navigate on their phone. High quality scissor keys offer smooth and quiet operation with positive tactile feedback. Use the keyboard to read and send emails or surf the internet and social media sites.
- Works on iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, Fire OS, Chrome OS and Linux systems
- Offers simultaneous connection to 5 different devices over Bluetooth and one over USB
- 2 communication protocols available for each Bluetooth channel – Screen Reader Profile (SRP) to communicate with screen reading software as a braille device, and Keyboard-HID if you want the Writer to emulate a regular keyboard.
- Automatically reconnects to the last used device
- Haptic (vibration) feedback with 3 intensity levels for all actions and settings
- Supports customizable hotkeys
- Support for all languages available on phones and computers
- Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology
- Rechargeable and non-replaceable batteries
- 3 days of use after a 2 hour charge
- 3.2 oz weight
- Ultra compact design measures 6.3” x 2.6” x 0.3”
- Comes with micro USB charging cable