RiVO 2 is a portable Bluetooth keyboard about the size of a credit card. It allows blind and visually impaired smartphone users to more easily access all the functionality of their smartphones using tactile keys. With its 20 tactile keys, RiVO can manage 50 phone navigation commands, touch typing, Voice Over support, and music and audio control. Examples include commands to switch between apps, scroll through a page or list, read an item, or search your phone. All phone sounds, including VoiceOver, can play through the keyboards speaker or earphone jack, allowing you to keep your phone tucked away. A built in microphone allows the user to access Siri, while still keep the phone tucked away. RiVO supports 27 languages, including English and Spanish.
- Make and receive phone calls, dial numbers and touch-tones.
- Type and edit the text including punctuation marks and emoticons easily and accurately
- Built-in speaker, microphone, and earphone jack
- Supports iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Android smartphones and tablets
- Save and switch quickly between up to 6 devices
- Battery lasts for approximately 1 week after a 3 hour charge
- Measures 3.8" x 2.2" x 0.5"
- Weighs 2 ounces
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Rivo2 Basic Features
Smartphones have rapidly trended into a critical tool in our d...
Rivo2 in operation by our staff
You'll be fascinated by the way Rivo2 operates in it's support...
Rivo 2 - Smartphone Keyboard That Works With Screen Readers
This is the RIVO 2, a smart device accessory that lets you con...