The Serene® CL-60 Big Button Cordless Phone amplifies incoming sound up to 55 dB. Never forget a phone number with this phone's capacity to store 50 contacts. This amplified telephone showcases a high performance speakerphone, visual voicemail and talking caller id. This is an ideal amplified phone for people with a moderate to severe hearing loss. Talk in any room and enjoy the cordless handset while multitasking. The Serene® CL-60 has high definition sound so every word can be heard clearly.
- Amplifies incoming sound up to (55+dB)with un-matched voice clarity
- HDS (Hi-Definition Sound) technology makes every word crisp and clear
- Digital Tone Control enhances voice tone and pitch making difficult to hear words easy to understand
- Talking Caller ID with Call-waiting announces the caller's number
- Easy to use 50 name and number phonebook
- Call history lists incoming, missed and outgoing calls for you convenience
- Back-lit talk-back keys confirm if you've pressed the desired number
- One-touch call-for-help button for hands-free emergency calls
- Three (3) one-touch speed-dial buttons
- High performance speakerphone on handset
- Visual voicemail and missed call indicator
- Bright visual ring flasher and super loud ringer (95+dB) on handset and base
- DECT 6.0 technology for superior range and interference-free calls
- Three selectable languages (English, French or Spanish) on handset display
- Battery back-up (Not included) for full operation during power outage. Batteries can be used on the handset if needed
- Output jack for tele-coil, neck-loop and other assistive accessories for hearing aid and cochlear implant users
- Hearing aid compatible handset
- Expandable up to five (5) handsets (our product number 721070 Sold separately)
Click here for the user manual for this phone.
Click here for the quick start guide.
* Note: Additional handsets are available (our model number 721070, listed below in related products). This phone is expandable up to 5 total handsets.