6dot™ Electronic Braille Label Maker has everything you need to create high quality Braille labels in many languages. Use the built in Braille keyboard to enter letters, using all grades of Braille, or plug in the included regular QWERTY keyboard using the mini-USB port (along with a mini to larger USB adapter, included) to enter label data while using this separate standard keyboard. With a standard keyboard connected, a sighted person can help label items. This patented embossing method creates crisp, beautiful Braille every time on standard 3/8" vinyl self adhesive tape.
This is truly a great product for Schools, Offices, Large Complexes that need to set up Braille notices for Blind students, employees, and residents. It is also a wonderful tool for Braillists, Teachers of the visually impaired and Blind individuals who want to make their offices, classrooms, or homes organized and Blind friendly.
- Dimensions: 8" W x 5.8" L x 2.8" H
- Weight: 0.5KG (1.5 Lbs.)
- Operates on 6 AA alkaline batteries (not included).
- Automatic scoring and cutting built into the 6dot™ Electronic Braille Label Maker. No need to be concerned with scissors or cutting devices, label is automatically cut and dispensed from the unit once finished.
- No hard pressing or hand strength needed (beyond pressing an easy to use button) to emboss the Braille or cut the self adhesive tape label.
- Unit with automatically score the label, creating a tab to easily peel off the protective backing from the label tape and stick the Brailled label wherever you desire.
- Use the handy score-only mode when you wish to print multiple labels at once and take them apart later. The perfectly brailled labels will stay together on the same backing until you're ready to peel them off.
What's in the box:
* The 6dot Braille Label Maker
* The A/C Adapter
* 10 Rolls of Embossing Tape
* A QWERTY Keyboard
* A USB Adapter for Keyboard
* A One year manufacturers warranty
Product Manual Click Here For the 6dot™ Braille Label Maker™ Instructions in Adobe PDF format.