Aftershokz wireless bone conduction headphones are an excellent tool for the visually impaired person because there is nothing in, on, or covering the ears. The headphones sit comfortably in front of the ear, delivering sound through the listener's cheekbones to the inner ear. This allows the user to stay audibly engaged with their surroundings, but still use a device such as a talking calculator or a talking GPS.
- Bluetooth 4.2 with multi point pairing
- Dual noise canceling microphone
- 33 foot range
- 6 hour battery life with a 2 hour charge
- 10 day standby time
- Titanium wrap around frame
- IP55 waterproof rating, meaning that it is water-resistant but not waterproof. It can be used in the rain and for intense workouts.
Click here for the Aftershokz headphone instructions