Duxbury Systems leads the world in software for braille. The Duxbury Braille Translator (DBT) is used by virtually all of the world's leading braille publishers. Duxbury software can produce Braille from print, or vice versa. Features: The recognized standard of translation. Textbook layout (according to Library of Congress standards). Print-to-braille and braille-to-print production. American or British style, with several embedded grade-1 foreign languages. American Computer Braille Code. Flexible input capabilities such as email and optical character recognition (OCR). DBT can support over 170 languages in either contracted or uncontracted Braille.
- Runs on 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows (including Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10).
- Supports all commercial braille embossers.
- Accurate contracted braille formatted the way you want.
- Localized into English, French, Spanish, German, Danish, Italian, Russian, and others. Translators support over 170 languages.
- Imports files from HTML, Word 2003/2007/2010/2013/2016, Open Office, and other formats.
- Math translation available for Nemeth, BAUK, UEBC, and French Braille.
- The world choice and standard for over 25 years!
Note: Due to manufacturer policies, LS&S cannot accept the return of any opened software.