The Kidde front-loading Talking Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Alarm offers protection against two hazards - smoke and carbon monoxide leaks - in one unit. This hard wired AC alarm with battery backup (2 AA batteries) emits an 85dB audible beeping tone, at a 10 foot distance, followed by a voice warning that clearly announces "Fire! Fire!" or "Warning! Carbon Monoxide!". The uniquely designed front loading battery compartment makes battery replacement quick and easy and ensures proper installation.
Manufactured with photoelectric sensors for detecting smoke and fire, this alarm also includes the world's most accurate CO sensing technology.
- Power Source: 120VAC w/ 2 AA battery backup (batteries included)
- Sensors: Smoke (photoelectric), CO (electrochemical)
- Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10 feet
- Voice Hush Indication: "HUSH MODE ACTIVATED" and "HUSH MODE CANCELLED" voice announcement.
- Peak Level Memory: If the alarm had detected a CO level of 100ppm or higher when the Test/Reset button is pressed, the unit will announce "CARBON MONOXIDE PREVIOUSLY DETECTED" to warn of the CO incident.
- Wiring: Quick-connect plug w/ 8" pigtails
- Dimensions: 5 13/16" Diameter x 1 7/8" Depth
- Weight: 1lb
- Interconnects: Up to 24 Kidde devices (18 initializing)
- Battery backup provides protection in case of a power failure
- Tamper resistant locking feature deters battery and alarm theft
- Seven year manufacturers warranty
* We also offer an attachable LED Strobe (item number 731055) for this unit.
Click Here For the Kidde Talking Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarm Instructions