The Moshi IVR (Interactive Voice Response) Clock is an amazing, modern styled talking clock that is totally voice controlled. Once set, via voice commands, the current time, the alarm time, alarm sound, the sleep sound, and even the date, can be retrieved by just speaking to this clock. "MOSHI" is fully voice interactive and can be operated without ever seeing the clock. The 12 commands can be asked and answered without even leaving the comfort of your bed, bean bag, chair or couch. In addition to the indoor temperature announcement in either Fahrenheit or Celsius, choose from 5 different backlight colors. To Activate Clock, simply say, "Hello Moshi."
- MOSHI listens and responds to 12 voice-activated commands
- Select from 3 different alarm sounds; chime, chirp or bell
- A sleep sound of your choice may be played for 5 minutes; water, birds or waterfall
- Includes a nightlight and a "help" feature
- Operates on AC/DC power (adapter included) or 3 AAA batteries (not included)
- Measures 7 1/2 inches Wide x 4 1/2 inches Tall x 3 3/8 inches Deep
- The numbers are 2 1/16" High and 5/8" Wide
** Note: The AC/DC power adapter is packed within the styrofoam packaging around the clock.
Product Manual Click Here For The MOSHI Voice Controlled Talking Alarm Clock User Manual in Adobe pdf format.
Plain Text Format: Click Here to download the basic MOSHI Voice Controlled Talking Alarm Clock Instructions in TXT format. This format can be used by screen readers as well as any text to speech player or OCR.