The Orbit Reader 20 PLUS features all of the features of the Orbit Reader 20, plus some additional enhancements.
The Orbit Reader 20 is a unique 3-in-1 electronic braille device that serves as a self-contained note-taker, braille display, and book reader. It also can connect to a computer or smartphone via USB or Bluetooth. Supported systems and programs include Android, iOS, Windows, Fire OS, and Chrome. It provides the highest quality braille in the world at the lowest price. Simple but sturdy design features 20 eight-dot braille cells, eight braille input keys, cursor and panning keys for easy navigation, a USB port for charging and communication, an SD-card slot, and a high-capacity rechargeable battery. Read and respond to emails with ease with the Orbit 20 Plus, or browse the internet at your own, easy pace.
The Orbit Reader 20 PLUS also features a new motherboard, faster processing and more memory, in addition to on-board Braille translation to translate any text file.
- Panning control rocker keys at each end of the display
- Onboard forward and backward translation with support for 40+ languages
- Onboard apps for a clock and alarm, calendar and calculator
- Supports all languages and screen reading programs
- Measures 6” x 4.3” x 1.25”
- Weighs 0.96 pounds
- Rechargeable via USB port, which also is used for updating.
For a comparison of all Orbit Braille devices, including the Orbit Readers and the Orbit Writer, click here