The OrCam MyEye Pro is the world’s most advanced wearable assistive technology device and allows a user to hear read aloud any printed or digital text. The lightweight and wireless MyEye attaches magnetically to a pair of eyeglasses (included), and provides intuitive and hands free audio optical character recognition from any surface, both close up and at distance. Sound is transmitted through a tiny speaker on the device or through a connected Bluetooth device. In addition to text recognition and reading, MyEye can also read and recognize barcodes, bank notes (paper money), faces, and colors. OrCam MyEye processes all information directly on the device, and does not require any WiFi or internet connection for daily use, ensuring real time audio communication, ease of use, and data privacy. With the OrCam MyEye, you can instantly hear text from a book, smartphone screen or any other surface, recognize faces, shop on your own, work more efficiently, and live a more independent life!
- 4 methods for reading activation: 1) intuitive pointing gestures, 2) Touch bar activation for full page reading, 3) Automatic page recognition, or 4) touch reading for specific locations
- Smart Reading to enable interactive reading and document searching and orientation via vocal commands. Retrieve and read only the text that interests you
- No daily need for WiFi or a smartphone
- Face recognition
- Product identification using barcodes
- Color recognition
- Banknote identification
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Includes a pair of non-prescription glasses with magnetic mount, or also comes with a magnetic mounting strip to attach to a pair of personal glasses
- Available in 25 languages
- Fully charged with a 40 minute charge
- 8 ounces; 3” length
Click here for MyEye user guide
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
OrCam MyEye - Smart Reading Feature
OrCam is a company that develops assistive technology for peop...
OrCam MyEye 2 Tutorial - Connecting the Magnet Mount
How to connect the magnet mount to a pair of glasses in order ...
OrCam MyEye 2 Tutorial - Parts and Buttons
An overview of the parts and buttons of OrCam MyEye 2.
OrCam MyEye 2 Tutorial - Power On/Off and Suspend
How to turn on, turn off, and suspend OrCam MyEye 2.
OrCam MyEye 2 Tutorial - Reading Text
How to read text with OrCam MyEye 2.
OrCam MyEye 2 Tutorial - Reading Navigation (Stopping, Pausing, and Skipping)
How to navigate text with OrCam MyEye 2, including stopping, p...
OrCam MyEye 2 Tutorials - Smart Reading
How to activate and use the Smart Reading feature on your OrCa...
OrCam MyEye 2 Tutorial - Access Device Settings (Audio Menu)
How to access the audio settings menu and set your personal au...