This talking scientific calculator speaks in a male voice and gives you a complete set of talking scientific and statistical functions. Additional helpful features include metric conversions, financial calculations, and square roots, as well as standard features including a talking help mode, talking alarm clock and date, memory, repeat, and a headphone jack. This calculator is perfect for low vision users. Includes protective case.
- Natural Voice and spoken functions
- Extra Large Display with 10 big digits
- Extra Large Buttons (0.6" x 0.6")
- 10 memory spaces
- Natural and common logarithm
- Trigonometric and hyperbolic functions
- Arithmetic, geometric, harmonic and root mean square, standard deviation, probability calculations
- Calculations involving parentheses
- Reciprocal value and percentage calculation
- Square, raise to exponent, extract roots
- Financial functions including calculation of compound interes, cash values and annuities
- 6 discrete volume levels for talking function
- Compact size: Measures 6" x 2.5" x .7"
- Protective case included in package.
- Operates on 2 AAA batteries, not included.
PDF Format: Click Here to download the instructions in PDF format.
For the instructions in Windows document format, click here.