The PRODIGY Autocode Talking Glucose Meter announces your results in an easy to understand voice. Each session starts with the monitor speaking your control number and the temperature and beeps when sufficient blood has been absorbed. The Autocode feature automatically codes each new vial of strips. This talking meter is great for low vision users. You can also download results to your computer for storage and review. The Prodigy Autocode can only be used with Prodigy Autocode QuickDraw Test Strips and Prodigy Control Solution.
- Uses only 0.6 microliters of blood for each test
- Alerts you when it's finished testing
- Stores 450 results and keeps 7, 14, 21, 28, 60, and 90 day averages
- Results are available quickly
- Can be set to speak in English, Spanish, French or Arabic
- Comes with 2 AAA batteries, log book, meter, ten test strips, control solution, lancing device, and carrying case
- One year warranty
Click here to download the Product Manual Note: Due to federal and state food, health and safety laws, this item cannot be returned once opened.