Hearing aid dryer uses dry, gentle heat and air convection to dehumidify, refresh, and sanitize hearing aids as well as cochlear implant processors. Drying process removes harmful surface moisture and UV-light inhibits bacterial growth, and can help extend the life of expensive hearing aids. It is also more eco-friendly and cost efficient than long term use of chemical desiccants. Device can hold 2 pairs of hearing aids at a time and includes a built in hearing aid battery tester. AC powered.
- Uses dry, gentle heat to remove moisture and condensation, refresh, and sanitize.
- Environmentally friendly; eliminates the need for harsh chemicals or desiccants.
- Built in battery tester—no more wasting money throwing away good batteries.
- Magnetic parking-spot for battery safe-keeping.
- Costs less than a penny per usage.
- Simple one-touch operation and easy-to-open compartment, even for people with arthritis.
- Fits up to 2 pairs of hearing aids or cochlear implant processors.
- Universal AC adapter (110-240V).
- Compact and lightweight with durable, high-impact polycarbonate construction—ideal for home or travel use.
Click here for a user manual