The Serene® HD-40P is the first photo memory amplified phone to offer high-definition sound technology for unmatched voice clarity, making every word vividly sharp, clear and easy to understand without distortion, echo, or squealing. This line powered phone amplifies incoming sound up to 20 times louder and is ideal for hard of hearing individuals and people who like the convenience of photo button one touch memory dialing. This phone does not require an AC adapter.
- High-Definition Sound Technology for un-matched clarity, a new standard in amplified telephone technology
- Amplifies incoming sound up to 20 times (26+dB), the most powerful in its class. The amplifier comes on automatically on every call or on demand
- Selectable Digital Speech Tone Enhancement allows you to boost and enhance the speech frequencies that you can't hear well, making difficult to hear words intelligible again. Tone adjustment is more convenient, more accurate and far superior than the traditional tone controls.
- Latest Digital Sound Processing (DSP) technology eliminates virtually all distortion, echo effects and unwanted squealing commonly found in other ordinary amplified phones
- Speakerphone with adjustable volume
- Nine large and easy-to-setup flip-up photo memory buttons for quick one touch speed dialing
- Powered by the phone line; no bulky AC adapter is required
- Two (front and side) visual ring flashers
- Super loud ringer with adjustable volume and tone
- Hearing aid compatible
- This product is supported by a one year manufacturer's warranty
Click here for the user manual for this phone.