Talking blood pressure meter speaks your blood pressure and pulse in a clear female voice. This upper arm talking blood pressure monitor offers one-touch operation, 2 person memory storage with 90 measurements each, and averaging of last 3 measurements. The unit can speak English or Spanish.
* Digital LCD Display
* Measuring Range:
Pressure 40 to 280mmHg
Pulse 40-160 Beats/Minute
* Accuracy/Calibration: Pressure +/- 5mmHg, Pulse +/- 5% of reading
* Power source: 4 AA batteries
* Main unit weight: Approximately 1.18 lb, not including batteries
* Main unit dimensions: 4.13" wide x 5.75" long, 2.87" thick, 105mm x 150mm x73mm
* Cuff fits arm circumferences from 8.7" to 18.9"
* Cuff size: 5.75" wide by 23.6" long, 146mm x 600mm
* 2 x 90 measurements memory banks including date and time
* Speaks with a clear female voice in English or Spanish
Product Manual * Click Here for the Talking Upper Arm Blood Pressure Meter instructions in English.
** Click Here for the Talking Upper Arm Blood Pressure Meter instructions in Spanish.
You can download Adobe's free PDF Reader
Video about how to use this Talking Blood Pressure Meter: