Extra large pill box has boxes for AM and PM doses, for one week Sunday through Saturday. This allows a caregiver to pour out all the medications for one week in advance, reducing the possibility of taking the wrong pills at the wrong time. A large push button box opener makes opening each box even easier, particularly for a user with weak or shaky hands.
- XL compartments hold up to 60 aspirin tablets and are great for multiple larger medications and/or vitamins to be taken in the morning and evening
- Larger push buttons soften the effort needed to open compartments; useful for people with arthritis or dexterity issues
- Four silicone "feet" secure the planner to the counter for one-handed opening access
- Contoured scoop bottom for easy removal with fingertips
- Translucent lids for easy pill identification
- Bold, large capitalized lettering for easier compartment identification
- Box measures 8 3/4" x 4 3/8" x 1"