The Your Minder Recordable Talking Alarm Clock is the ideal clock for many uses around the home. The alarm has speakers on both sides of the clock and can be programmed for six daily alarms, which can be independently set. The LCD display has bold, easy-to-see font to show the time and date.
This clock can also act as an electronic pill reminder by individually recording messages to play at each alarm. For example, ""Take aspirin at 11 AM"" could be played at 11AM. For people on daily medications, this clock is extremely helpful for not forgetting dosages. Color coded buttons located on the top and various customizable features makes this clock ideal for any user, including those with low vision.
- Recordable – Individualized essages can play for each alarm
- Set up to 6 daily alarms - To ensure you never forget medication
- Alarms are easily set - Make sure alarms are on/off
- Measures 5"" wide x 2 ½"" tall x 1 ½"" deep
- Digital display
- Battery operated 2 AA (Not included)
- A/C adapter included