This stand alone talking caller ID with a jumbo LCD display is great for a visually impaired, land line telephone user who wants to know who is calling. The talking caller ID can announce both the name and the number of the person who is calling, while the 3 3/4" x 2" LCD display shows the same information in an extra large size. An LCD back light button will further stay lit up for 8 seconds after a call comes in or other activation. Also, the LCD has 5 levels of contrast settings to find the best viewing constrast.
Block unwanted calls with call blocking for 50 numbers and white listing for 50 numbers.
- White List - Personally record the name to play for 50 white listed numbers. For numbers not on the white list, only the numbers will be spoken, not the name
- Call blocking - can play a recorded message to let the caller know that their number is blocked
- Caller ID - information stored for up to 99 recent calls, with numbers and call time; direct dial any number from the list or delete records that are no longer needed.
- LCD backlight - lasts for 8 seconds after a call comes in or a key is pushed
- LCD screen - measures 3 3/4" x 2" with 5 levels of LCD contrast
- Languages - choice of English or Spanish display
- AC power cord, included, with battery back up ( 4 AAA batteries not included)
Click here for the user manual in PDF
Click here for the user manual in Word