The Williams Sound® Pocketalker® 2.0 personal amplifier amplifies sounds closest to the listener while reducing background noise. Ideal for one-on-one conversation, small-group and television listening, or conversing in the car. Use with or without hearing aids. Simply plug in your earpiece, position the microphone near the preferred sound, adjust volume to your comfort – and start listening.
Specifically designed for:
- One-on-one conversations
- Small-group listening
- Television listening
- Conversations in the car
4.9" Long by 2" Wide by 1"High (124mm x 51mm x 25mm) Not including clip or microphone assembly.
3.1 ounces (88 grams) with batteries installed.
- A more comfortable, slim, ergonomic design
- T-coil for better hearing in ADA- compliant venues
- Improved battery life - up to 105 hours
- Superior sound quality with adjustable tone control
- Now rechargeable (optional charging kits available)
- Accommodates a variety of earphone and headphone options
- Use with neckloops and telecoil-equipped hearing aids
- Amplifies sound for better understanding
- 5-year warranty – 90 days on accessories
Included in package:
- (1) PKT E1 personal amplifier (includes internal microphone)
- (1) EAR 042 dual stereo isolation earphones
- (1) HED 024 stereo headphones
- (1) MIC 014-R plug-in (no cord) microphone
- (1) BAT 010-2 two AAA alkaline batteries
- (1) WCA 007 WC 3.5mm male to 3.5mm female cable with mounting clips
- (1) RCS 003 lanyard
Note: All items can be purchased separately as replacements or additional pieces as desired.
Product Manual Click Here For the Pocketalker® 2.0 Instructions.